Monday 1 August 2011

Full body: Heavy weight

Respect.
I planned out today's workout this morning, but when I got the gym (a bit later than usual - even Jason said he wondered where I was) it was pretty busy, so I had to wing it. I'm not a very spontaneous person, so it felt a bit like my workout was quite random. However, looking back at my numbers now, they're quite respectable, even if they're not spectacular (especially as I'm still fucking sore from the weekend.)

Weighted chin-ups; keep increasing weight for max reps until total failure
35 (6), 37 (5), 40 (4), 42 (4), 47 (3), 50 (3), 52 (1)

======

Back squats (to parallel; didn't use risers) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
155, 165, 175, 185, 195, 200, 205 (1)

The last time I did back squats to parallel I got up to 190lb, so this is a decent improvement. I probably could have got at least 1 more rep, but I could feel with the last one that I was just above parallel; i.e. not quite getting low enough.

======

Dumbbell bench press 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
50s, 52s, 55s, 60s (3), 60s (2)

======

Cable row 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
130, 140, 150, 160 (3), 160 (2)

It felt like every time I was about to move onto the next routine I'd planned someone had juts started working out there before me! Still, I did the best I could in a busy gym.

3 comments:

conathaarnet said...


Andro Testo Pro A topic that is important to all men is that of male penis male enlargement. Men have an instinctive need to ensure they are able to perform at the optimum level. Having this ability is part of a healthy male psyche that leads to self confidence. In this article we are going to look at the 3 foundational rules for growing a bigger penis. In my opinion all legitimate Male Enhancement incorporate facets of each one of these three T's and failure to utilize them all with ultimately lead to disappointing results. Continue reading as we lay them out and have a look! Read on.

http://tiny.cc/AndroTestoPro

Joya Xanders said...

I was fit to be tied. Gangs want to keep their passion growing every day. I had my Anti Aging Cream overhauled. I'll keep my word. Skin Cream goes deep. I believe that it's OK to ignore Anti Aging Cream for now. As a matter of course, my belief has always been that everything else is just fluff. Skin Cream makes me afraid of Anti Aging Cream, however I get over it pretty quick.

Instalift Serum UK
Instalift Cream UK
Instalift UK
Instalift UK
Instalift Serum
Instalift Serum UK
Instalift Cream UK
Instalift
Instalift UK
Instalift Cream UK

Latest Reviews said...


It was a scary world out there. Use Tech

Gadgets. until you become skilled with it and also that's not very realistic. I wish everything was as smooth as this. It seemed like that recently with all that I had

to do with Tech Gadgets.. Tech Gadgets makes a lasting impression. That is ground breaking.

AOL support number
powervolt energy saver

Post a Comment