Saturday 19 March 2011

Legs

Personal training with Paul

Traveling lunges - 70 steps with 55s
Took 7 sets

======

Front squats
115 x 25 (7 sets)
105 x 25 (5 sets)
95 x 25 (5 sets)

======

4 rounds for time:
10 reverse lungs @ 115 (5 per leg)
10 back squats @ 115
Time = 12:05

======

Legs extensions 95 x max reps
10, 7, 11

======

Felt a bit bleh today. I took a new otc medication for my back pain, which might have been the cause. I don't think this limited my abilities in any way, but it was a distraction in the back of my mind. Still, I don't think I did too badly.

Cheryl had a fish-and-chips craving in the afternoon, so we headed to a restaurant she used to go to when she was a kid. We both had haddock and chips (actually, they were fries - you can't get real chips in Canada!). This was the first time I've eaten them since I left England when my diet was very different to now. I removed most of the batter - although I did eat some just to find out what it tasted like - and I ended up with heartburn for the rest of the day. Not that my diet is perfect, but it's so much cleaner now that I guess I've lost my immunity to deep-fried food!

No comments:

Post a Comment