Saturday 18 June 2011

Conditioning

Angie Frye
Personal training with Paul

Bike 2 mile @ resistance 10
   20 rounds of:
   5 pull-ups
   10 push-ups
   15 squats
Bike 2 mile @ resistance 10

Time = 44:04

My PR was 47:09 doing only 15 rounds of Cindy, so that's some improvement, not just of physical strength but also mental. Having said that, after I'd completed the push-ups in round 17 I totally zoned out and stayed sitting on the ground when I should have been getting ready to squat! Also, on the way home Cher was amused at my attempts to calculate how many reps I'd done of each exercise (I know, I know), but my mind couldn't figure out 20 x 15 squats.

I was worried that there would be rowing today because my back was sore when I woke up, but there wasn't anything today that caused me any problems. However, I'm going to be helping my sister-in-law   move her store - Lilies White - to a new location, so there's going to be plenty of lifting. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment