Monday 24 January 2011

Pulling

Personal training with Paul. This was scheduled for last Saturday but a cold knocked me on my butt. I was a little groggy today, even after two days' rest, but I felt much better once I got started.

Pull-ups (wide): 7, 7, 6, 6, 7

======

Chin-downs: 6, 6, 6, 6
120, 130, 140, 150 (4)

======

Amrap 12:
5 x pull-ups
5 x kipping pull-ups
5 x inverted rows

Rounds = 6

It's been a long time since I did kips, so it took me a little while to find the right rhythm. I'm so used to trying to keep my legs from moving when I do strict pull-ups.

======

DB preached curls - 3 x 10 @ 20s

======

I also did a test run of 10 burpee pull-ups in preparation for next week's conditioning routine when I'll be doing 100!

I felt better than I expected at the end of today's session, although I was a little bit phlegmy! Eww!

No comments:

Post a Comment