Friday 14 January 2011

Legs

When I woke up this morning my back was quite painful so I decided to skip my leg training. However, by mid-afternoon it felt pretty good even though I hadn't taken any pain killers. I decided to do a shorter session than originally planned. partly because of lack of time. In retrospect the first routine was probably pretty risky, but luckily I felt fine throughout the movement as well as afterward.

======

Pin squat (11 holes) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
185, 205, 225, 235, 245 (PR = 240 lb)

======

Amrap 12: Leg press @ 180 lb

Score = 85 (PR = 80)

======

Leg extensions:
20 @ 95 lb
20 @ 65 lb

2 comments:

Paul French said...

I assume you meant to say your back was painful, not bike. And nice job on the pin squats, havent done those in a while.

Common Sense Design said...

The beauty of Blogger is that I can correct my mistakes and now no-one knows what you're talking about (not that anyone else is reading this).

Post a Comment