Thursday 16 December 2010

Total Body

An unusual - for me - training session today. This morning I didn't have time to go to the gym due to snow shoveling and getting Madi ready for school. I had an hour or so to kill early evening before Madi's Christmas pageant, so I thought I'd fit in a few general weight routines. The gym was pretty busy with young guys flexing their muscles with lots of curls and bench presses, so I stuck to machines most of the time.

I didn't record any weights or reps because this isn't a typical training session for me, so I probably won't be repeating it. This was a mixture of leg presses, leg extensions, dumbbell bench presses, dumbbell flys, dips, pull-ups and preacher curls. None of this was too taxing, which is just as well because I'm a morning person; I felt like I didn't have as much energy this evening.

My back has definitely improved over the last few days, so staying away from heavy lifting was a good idea. Back to normal next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment