Saturday 4 December 2010

Legs

Personal training with Paul

======

Front squat 5, 5, 5, 3, 3
95, 115, 125, 135, 145 (2)

======

10 rft
3 x front squats @ 125 lb
5 x back squats @ 125 lb

Time = 13:18
I'm sure Paul miscounted the rounds, but he claims "the pen doesn't lie"!

======

For time
50 travelling lunges @ 50s
Every time I dropped the dumbbells I had to do 15 air squats and 10 max air jump squats

======

Leg extensions
20 x 95 lb
20 x 65 lb

======

I know I've completed a hard, challenging workout when I get to the changing room afterward and people who saw me train simply look at me and shake their heads. No need to say a word!

Not looking forward to the pain tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Paul French said...

I put a check after every round, you were counting in your head...I think the pen was correct, you just really wanted it to be over lol.

Common Sense Design said...

I think you were distracted and missed the eight round. I was probably moving too quickly for you to notice!

Paul French said...

Right, by the 8th round you were lightning fast.

Post a Comment