Tuesday 14 December 2010

Conditioning

Another souped-up version of an earlier home workout.

Amrap 30:

5 x pull-ups
5 x jump lunges (per leg)
5 x clapping push-ups
5 x burpee box jumps

Rounds = 14 plus 5 pull-ups

The last time I did this was in April 2010, when I completed 15 rounds exactly. Back then I did chin-ups (underhand) instead of pull-ups (overhand), and the box jumps in April were 18 inches high, whereas this time they were 24 inches.

It's been a while since I had the "fire-breather" effect!

More admiring comments today, but I also pissed off another gym member who asked if I had finished with the pull-up station. He didn't look happy when I told him I had another 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Paul French said...

He should have just used the other pullup station, maybe he didn't know we had 2 of them.

Common Sense Design said...

I think he did in the end, but the "Do Not Use" sign might have put him off!

Post a Comment