Saturday 22 October 2011

46 (again)

Personal training with Paul; my second "birthday" workout of the week.

For time:
46 Sumo deadlifts @ 205
Every 10 reps do 10 otb jumps (lateral)
Time = 8:25

======

For time (broken any way):
46 bench press @ 95
46 pull-ups (no kip)
Time = 10:39

======

For time:
46 power clean and press @ 95
Every 10 reps do 20 sit-ups
Time = 13:28

I did better at these routines than I expected because I actually felt a bit tired this morning; not sure why. I also had a few aches. The only time I really pissed at is for the last exercise. The last 6 clean and presses were pretty much non-stop, although I did drop the weights each time. If I'd kept up that rhythm for the previous 40 reps I would have been much quicker. I was mentally lazy for those reps, but kicked it up a notch to finish.





















At the suggestion of English blogger and potty-mouthed Paleo recipe guru, Finn Christo of Modern Paleo Warfare (many's the time I've had to "blitz that fucker"), I'll be taking monthly pictures as an "incentive". Here's the first one. Cher was pissing herself laughing while she took this shot, commenting my left arm looks bigger than my right. I'll be displaying all the photos here. Hopefully, I'll start to look less self-conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment