Tuesday 19 July 2011

Full body

Mikko Salo during the chipper event that made
him CrossFit Games Champion 2009
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 RFT:
Pullups
Crossfit pushups
Time = 15:50

======

6RFT:
8 burpees
8 box jumps @ 24"
Time = 10:43

For some reason, I lost confidence with the box jumps and I stood staring at the steps for what seems like ages before attempting the first rep of each round. Once I got going I was ok, but those first jumps cost me a lot of time. And this was only 24"!

======

Overhead travelling lunges with black medicine ball
10 jump squats each time I put down the ball (except at the end)
Time = 21:26

This was done in the parking lot, going from one end to the other - from where Saturday's fitness challenge started to the lot entrance/exit near the building site - and back again. That's approximately 200 yards. I had to put down the ball and do 11 sets of jump squats (i.e. 110 jump squats). 21:26 seems like a long time to me, but this was tough and I think I gave it everything, especially in the hot, morning sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment