Monday 29 July 2013

Shoulders and triceps

The three fittest women on Earth. And probably other planets, too.
Seated barbell press - 70lb x 5, 6, 5, 5

Seated Arnold press - 25s x 12, 10, 8

Barbell front raise - 35lb x 12, 12, 12

Dumbbell lateral raise - 40 reps x 15s, 10s

Close grip bench press - 105lb x 5; 110lb x 4

Seated French press - 17.5lb x 12; 20lb x 10

EZ bar skull crushers - 60lb x 10, 10

Cable tricep extension - 40 reps x 30lb

My calves are still sore as hell, following Ben's workout on Thursday morning. I played soccer Thursday evening - 10 adults vs about 30 kids, including Madi - and my legs felt fine then, but my lower back was starting to seize up from all the deadlifts. On Friday morning, my calves started to feel a bit tight. By Saturday morning, it was painful to walk. On Sunday, it looked like I was walking in high heels, because I couldn't get my feet flat on the ground. Then this morning, I bought a foam roller so I could work my calf muscles. This definitely worked, because following my bike ride to the gym in the afternoon, I was able to walk quite comfortably, even though I could still feel some doms. Four bloody days!

No comments:

Post a Comment