Sunday 7 July 2013

Conditioning and Abs

I had a fun, active morning today. I was cycling to the gym and as I went past Madi's house, she shouted out to me from her bedroom window. When I doubled back, she'd come downstairs, and she asked if I wanted to go for a bike ride with her. So before I even got to ABsolute Fitness, I'd already had a 45 minute warm up! I can't believe how quickly Madi's grown up. She can cycle without supervision now, as long as she doesn't go further than around the block.

4 circuits:
12 x parallette jumps
30 x kettlebell swings
30 x ball slams
2 minutes skipping
10 x sprints (one end of the yoga room and back equals one sprint)

I was one sweaty bastich by the end, and my quads were burning.

======

Ab roll-outs - 3 x 10
Decline sit ups - 24, 15, 14
Bicycle crunches - 3 x 50 per leg

======

I should be mowing the lawn, but I don't have any energy left.

No comments:

Post a Comment