Thursday 26 September 2013

Legs

Leg day with Ben.

I finally got squatting again after a long break due to my adductor injury. There was a little discomfort when I started warming up, but it felt like I'd be okay once I got going.

Front squats, just breaking parallel
95lb x 10, 10
115lb x 10, 10, 10

It felt good to be able to squat again, but I was surprised at how quickly I'd lost the ability to go heavy. I was pouring with sweat after the first warm up set!

Leg curls (can't remember weights)
Two legs
One leg at a time x 2
Two legs, drop sets

Leg extensions (weights?)
Two legs
One leg at a time x 2
Two legs, drop sets

45 degree calf raises
Two legs
One leg at a time x 2
Two legs, drop sets

Partial air squats for one minute (just lower part of the movement, not standing all the way up)
I thought I was going to lose my breakfast with this swift up and down motion.

Straight leg dumbbell deadlifts

No comments:

Post a Comment