Saturday 2 March 2013

Back and biceps

I really wasn't looking forward to the first part of my workout today, as my hams are still stiff from the traveling lunges and straight leg deadlifts on Wednesday. Lots of stretching and warming up to start the session.

Deadlifts @ 225lb - 2 x 5

======

One arm dumbbell rows @ 55lb - 12, 11, 8 per side

======

Wide grip pull-ups with knees raised - 5, 5, 4

======

Barbell row @ 70lb - 12, 10, 8

======

Machine row @ 40lb - 5 minute burn

======

EZ bar preacher curls @ 45lb - 12, 9, 7 (+3 after a very brief rest)

======

Chin-ups with hold - 7, 5, 4
I was supposed to concentration curls, but I forgot to Google it before I left home, so I didn't know what these were.

======

Seated dumbbell curls @ 20lb - 5 minute burn

No comments:

Post a Comment