Monday 14 May 2012

Full body

Busy day, so a quick hit-and-run workout this morning.

Clean and press:
85 x 5
95 x 3
105 x 3
110 x 3
115 x 3
120 x 2
125 x 1
125 x 0

I reviewed the video of my first attempt at 125lb - which is a PR - and thought my form was a bit off, so I rested and tried again. Unfortunately, even though I got the bar overhead, I couldn't lockout for more than a split second, so I counted that as a no rep. Looking at these heavier rep, I really need to work on keeping my back straight. I'm bending back too much.


======

Decided to revisit an old metcon.

5 rft:
10 deadlifts (t&g) @ 135lb
10 burpees
Time = 7:58

My previous time with this was 9:19, so that's a great improvement. I raced through the first round, which definitely helped.


That's it. Not bad for a quickie.

2 comments:

Paul French said...

nice improvement on the deadlift burpee workout, it's effective little lung burner.

Common Sense Design said...

Like my lungs haven't been burned enough recently...

Post a Comment