Thursday 25 October 2012

Conditioning

A quick session at the Stonecroft gym.

50-40-30-20-10 rft:
Burpees
Skips (single unders)
Time = 19:45

I. Hate. Burpees. Bloody hell. I was totally alone in the gym, with no noise from a tv nor any music. I never realised how loudly I breathe when I'm doing a fast-paced routine like this! 150 burpees - what was I thinking.

======

Sit-ups

I did the same sit-up routine I did with Paul a couple of weeks ago. It felt easier today, and all sets of 10 reps were unbroken, perhaps because I did more of a workout beforehand last time.

======

200m rowing sprints x 3 (Concept 2 at maximum resistance)
52 seconds, 51, 50

I dropped a second each time! My arms felt like shit at the end.

I don't know if it was due to the heavy breathing or the unusually warm weather, but when I got back home my sinuses flared up. My whole head was throbbing and I thought I was going to heave. Not pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment