Monday 2 April 2012

Pushing and Pulling

Holmberg and Khalipa
Man, my upper back hurts like a beeatch, following yesterday's trap bar deadlifts. I keep forgetting about that.

Alternate sets, max reps

Bench press @ 100lb (small bench, 6 holes): 13, 11, 10, 7, 6
Chin-ups: 12, 9, 8, 6, 5

===

Push press @ 80lb: 9, 11, 9, 9, 7
Inverted row: 3 (aborted)

My left shoulder, which I injured while doing dips a couple of months ago, started to cause problems again while I was doing the rows. I had a burning sensation that began with the first rep and got worse with each one. It didn't actually hurt, but I could feel that it was about to. As soon as I stopped, so did the burning, and the pain never materialised. However, it looks like I still need to be careful not to injure my shoulder again.

======

Preacher curls @ 55lb: 10, 7, 6, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment