Wednesday 25 April 2012

Legs

WTF?
A quick two-part leg workout.

Superset - front squats/back squats
115 - 3 & 3
135 - 3 & 3
145 - 3 & 3
155 - 3 & 3
165 - 3 & 3
170 - 1 & 3

The last time I did this routine I only managed two front squats at 165lb plus three back squats, then stopped. Today, I managed to complete all the prescribed reps at 165lb, plus one 170lb front squat and all three back squats with the same weight. All the front squats were hamstring to calf, even at the heavier weights. The back squats started off that way, but I couldn't maintain that depth beyond 155lb. However, they were all well below parallel.

======

Traveling lunges (continuous) - 3 x 15 per leg @ 20s

The video shows the second and third sets.


I made sure I did some good quad stretches at the end of today's workout, so hopefully I'll be able to do some conditioning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment