Sunday 26 January 2014

Chest and biceps

This is my first solo training session since I got back from Cuba (I trained with Ben on Friday). While I was away, I did some training in the resort's gym, but not as strenuously as normal. I also cycled on the stationary bike every day, anything from 5km to 10km. I couldn't do any other leg work because there wasn't a squat rack, but I covered pretty much everything else. I ate in the buffet at least twice a day - sometimes eating at the a la carte restaurants - and I ate a lot, often two or three plates of veggies (either grilled or salads) and protein (lots of fish and chicken) plus plenty of delicious fresh fruit (guava, pineapple, papaya and melon). I'd often end the meal with one or two bitesize brownies and some ice cream. When I got back home, I stood on my bathroom scale and thought, "Okay, let's see how much damage I did." I was surprised - and somewhat pissed! - to find I'd lost 4lb. I hate being sub-140lb. Oh, well.

Bench press
95lb x 5, 5
125lb x 4, 4, 4, 4

Dips - 14, 10, 8, 7

Incline dumbbell bench press
35s x 10, 10, 9, 8

Dumbbell flies
30s x 10, 9, 9

======

Pinwheel curls
50s x 5, 5, 5

EZ bar standing curls
75lb x 12, 10, 9

Machine preacher curls (burn)
37.5lb x 40

No comments:

Post a Comment